Create By:-Ravindra Sigar
Covid 19 unlock 4.0 guidelines
Guidelines for phased re-opening (Unlock 4)
All the activities will be permitted outside the containment zones except the following:
- Schools, colleges, and other educational/coaching institutions to be closed until September 30. However, the following will be permitted.
- Online education will be permitted and encouraged.
- States/UTs may permit up to 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff for online teaching from September 21, for which the SOP’s will be issued later.
- 9th to 12th class students may be permitted to visit their schools on a voluntary basis, with the written consent from their parents/guardians from September 21, for which the SOP’s will be issued later.
- Skill or entrepreneurship training will be permitted in the training institutes from September 21, for which the SOP’s will be issued later.
- Ph.D. and postgraduate students of technical and professional programs requiring laboratory/experimental works will be permitted by DHE in consultation with the MHA.
- International air travel of passengers except as permitted by MHA.
- Metro rail will be allowed to operate from September 7 by MOHUA/MOR in consultation with the MHA for which the SOP’s will be issued later.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, amusement parks, theatres, and similar places will remain closed. However, open-air theatres will be allowed to open from September 21.
- Social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and gatherings will be allowed with a ceiling of 100 persons from September 21. In exceptional cases like marriage(max. 50 people) and in funerals(max. 20 people) are allowed up to September 20, after which the ceiling of 100 people will apply.
- The ‘National Directives’ for COVID-19 management will continue to follow throughout the country.
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, workplaces, and during transport.
- A minimum distance of 6 feet in public places should be ensured.
- Spitting in public places will be punishable with a fine.
- Work from home should be followed as much as possible.
- Frequent sanitization of the entire workplace, common facilities, and places of human contact is advisable.
- Social distancing should be followed.
- Lockdown in containment zones:
- Lockdown shall continue in the containment zones till 31st August.
- Only essential activities will be permitted.
- No movement of people will be allowed except in emergency situations such as medical emergencies and for maintaining the supply of essential goods.
- States/UTs should not impose any local lockdown outside the containment zones without the prior consultation of the Central govt.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women, and children below 10 years of age are advised to stay at home except for essential and health purposes.
- There will be no restrictions on inter and intrastate movement of goods and services and no separate approval/e-permit/permission is required.
- Use of Aarogya Setu app:
- It enables early identification of risk of infection.
- Aarogya Setu should be installed by all employees having compatible mobile phones.
- District authorities may advise the regular update of health status on the app by the individuals.
- Strict enforcement of guidelines should be done by the State/ UTs.